DD Tarp XL - Coyote Brown
New for 2012 - Coyote Brown version of our XL (4.5m x 3m) Tarp.
Looking for a group shelter, a very spacious bushcraft tarp for yourself or a large, lightweight and versatile basha that can be set-up in many different ways? This is it!
The DD Tarp XL is a massive 4.5m x 3m! As with the other DD tarps there are 16 side attachment points which are now reinforced and very tough + 3 centre (ridge) line attachment points. With a total of 19 attachment points the tarp can be set-up in many, many different ways. Seams are taped.
The DD Tarp XL is favourite among scouts and bushcrafters.
The massive size of this tarp allows it to be used for a number of different purposes including:
- cover for two hammocks close together
- cover for a group shelter / work space etc at Scout / large camp / Forest Schools.
- a large cover for a single hammock (good if you plan to stay in one place for a while or just prefer a larger shelter). Its also possible to fold the ends in to create an almost enclosed 'tent' around the hammock.
- an enclosed 'tent' for up to three people sleeping on the ground.
- a groundsheet
- cover for bikes / kayaks / canoes etc
- Size: 4.5m x 3m
- Colour: Coyote Brown
- Weight: 1020g (not including pegs)
- Includes: 4 Guy ropes, 4 pegs and a small stuff sack
- Taped seams