Forest School Cooking and Hygiene Kit
The Forest School Shop Cooking and Hygiene kit is an all in one set that covers all of the essentials when serving up meals outdoors. This essential outdoor kit includes only the very best quality items that will stand up to years of use. In fact, there's lots more included in this kit than shown in the picture, so please be sure to read what is included.
If you require a kit that allows you to cook stews, boil water and serve food and clean up afterwards, then this is the ideal starting kit for your forest school. It even includes some safety equipment, such as a fire blanket. Burns kit and fire gloves too.
Forest School Cooking and Hygiene Start up Set
Supplied with the kit is a very large lockable tool chest which is designed to keep some of the essentials in - but due to the size of the combined kit some large items won't all fit inside at the same time - but depending on what you need on the day you shouldn't find this to be a problem.
Included within this Comprehensive Forest School Kit
- Kelly Kettle - includes a free storage bag and fire base.
- Campfire Kettle - ideal for heating water on an open fire for drinks or cleaning up.
- Heavy Duty Fire Grill - great for cooking over fires, and it's very sturdy.
- Steel Frying Pan - solid steel, including the handle. Perfect for a fry up!
- Dutch Oven - Cast iron cooking pot that is fab for use with groups for stews and baking.
- XL Campfire Cooking Pot - great for large volumes of food or liquid.
- Jerry Can - ideal for water transportation for drinks or fire safety (food grade plastic).
- 109 Litre Portable Storage Chest - on wheels with a handle and locking latches.
- Mess Tins (x8 tins) - great for cooking in or serving up food,
- Camping Mugs (x8 mugs) - easy to clean and hard to break.
- Cooking Utensils (x1 turner and x1 spoon) - made from solid stainless steel.
- Fire Blanket - a campfire safety essential.
- Knife, Fork, Spoon (KFS set x8) - easy to clean and store stainless steel set.
- Washing Up Bowl - high-quality and very useful.
- Fire Safety Gloves - used for handling hot pots and pans.
- Hand Gel - for keeping hands easily clean without the need of water.
- Campfire Burns First Aid Set - for keeping within easy reach of the fire.
- Measuring Jug - helpful for when making drinks.
- Non-break food plates (x8) - easily cleaned and stackable.
- Food Container - For keeping the left overs in!
Please be aware, sometimes the colours or designs of certain products may vary slightly from those used in the picture.