Forest School Shop is part of the Oaks Online Shopping Company Ltd family. We try to keep our terms of sale as straightforward as possible. The terms and conditions outlined below apply to all transactions carried out through ForestSchoolShop.co.uk or via our sales lines/email/post.
1. We may change our terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice to you.
2. Delivery fees and timescales may be found on the delivery page. Delivery timescales given are estimates, although almost all orders leave within 24/48 business hours.
3. Website listings which show a green tick are in stock. Unlike our competitors, we offer ‘live’ stock updates. If an item is out of stock, then you simply won’t be able to order online, although we will happily back-order goods and honor site prices if placing the order via telephone if requested and we are able to do so.
4. If you do not receive your order(s) within 14 calendar days we shall have no liability to you unless notified in writing of the problem within 14 calendar days of the order being placed. You can do this by writing to us at the following address.
Oaks Online Shopping Company Limited
Unit 3E Beehive Business Centre
5. Claims for damages in transit MUST be reported to us on the day of delivery for us to be able to offer a replacement or refund.
6. The item price you pay is the price you see on the website. We do however reserve the right to refuse an order due to any pricing errors, although you will be given the option to proceed at the correct level of cost before an order is canceled.
7. Images used on this website are for guidance only. There will be, on rare occasions, times, when the product shown, may have been altered in design slightly from the time the original image was supplied to us.
8. Postage costs offered are for website orders only. Placing an order via telephone or via email/post may incur a different postage cost.
9. Occasionally product specifications may change slightly without prior notice to us. In these circumstances, we will replace the goods ordered with the current equivalent. If you’re not completely satisfied you are within your rights to refuse the goods and return them to us for a full refund (see our returns page).
10. We do NOT supply knives, tools or any age-restricted items to persons under the age of 18 years. By placing an order online, via our sales lines, email or post you are confirming that you are of legal age to purchase these goods. We will attempt to validate your age using third party databases to confirm that your date of birth supplied is correct. In performing these checks personal details provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information on your account. However, we do NOT run a credit check on you, and these checks will NOT affect your credit rating. Should these checks fail, we may request further details to confirm your age. By placing an order, you are agreeing to supply this, and extra identification information should we request it. Should you choose not supply documentation to help us establish your age, we reserve the right to refund your payment method less a £2.00 search fee.
11. It is the sole responsibility of the 'buyer' to observe local laws with regards to the importation of cutting tools or any restricted products that we offer. Should your parcel require customs clearance it will be at the sole responsibility of the buyer (importer) to provide all relevant paperwork. Oaks Online Shopping Co Ltd (trading as Forest School Shop) is not accountable for any products which are detained or delayed due to customs, or any expenses in relation to this.
12. To demonstrate our confidence in the products that we stock, and our service, we offer 30 days no quibble money-back guarantee on orders placed with us providing the item is in its unused and unopened state, and still in a saleable condition. Certain products are however excluded from this promise, such as special order items, customised goods, underwear, first aid, surplus or food items. Simply see our returns pages for more details or contact us via email. Returns after this time are solely at our discretion and may be subject to a 20% restocking fee (20% of the value of returned goods).
13. Overdue trade accounts may be subject to additional late payment fees. Any prior discount agreed is on the condition that the balance is paid within 30 days from the invoice date (early settlement discount). Payments made after 30 days will be subject to the full invoice cost and charged accordingly, plus any further late payment fees which may arise. By placing an order by any means, you are accepting these trade terms.
14. Unless you have applied and been granted a trade buyers account, your order will be billed at the time you place your order.
15. The contract between yourself and Oaks Online Shopping Company Ltd, trading as Forest School Shop shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any dispute between both parties will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.